Best Western Offered Below Replacement Cost
Tour Dates Set: February 13th, 14th, 19th, & 20th
• Fee simple interest in the 48-room Best Western Plover offered at a fraction of replacement cost
• Property offered for sale through RealINSIGHT Marketplace in the March 6th live bid auction
• Opportunity to continue as a Best Western with property eligible for auto-transfer
• Available unencumbered of debt and third-party management
• Moderate change of ownership PIP expected upon transfer of franchise with seller having recently completed PIP work
• Situated adjacent to the intersection of Interstate-39 and State Highway 54 with upwards of 25,000 cars passing the location daily
• Proximate to all broader Plover and Steven’s Point regional demand including Del Monte Corporation, RR Donnelley, Monogram Foods, Centry Insurance, AIG, UW Stevens Point, and Ascension Health
Disclaimer: The information being provided herein is for informational purposes only. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein, including, without limitation, any information regarding the condition of the Property, the condition of title or Property descriptions.
Any documents and/or pictures posted herein or elsewhere on the RealINSIGHT Marketplace, (the "Website") are for informational purposes only, and may not represent the current condition of the Property or the condition of the Property at the time of sale. The posting of pictures herein or elsewhere on the Website does not constitute a guarantee that any items represented in the pictures will be present when the buyer takes possession of the Property.
You are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and investigate all matters relating to the Property. It is recommended that you seek independent advice, including legal advice, to perform your due diligence and that you use good faith efforts in determining that the content of all information provided to or obtained by you is accurate.
5253 Harding Ave, Plover, WI 54467
Platform fee for this transaction is 5.00% or a minimum of $25,000.
Lamar P. Fisher
Fisher Auction Company Inc.