Cooperating Broker Fee
A cooperating broker fee may be offered on select properties. A cooperating broker fee is based on the Purchase Price as specified in the Purchase and Sale Agreement and is only payable upon completion of a sale.
To qualify for a cooperating broker fee:
Updated: April 12, 2017
- Broker must agree to the general terms and conditions of RealINSIGHT Marketplace.
- Broker cannot be a family member or an affiliate of the client they represent.
- Broker must be licensed in the state where the property is located.
- Broker must identify their client(s) before bidding opens.
- Broker must be identified by their client when the client registers to bid.